The Summer 2020 Psychology Major Applications are temporarily unavailable.
The server that facilitates this application is currently undergoing maintenance. If you are trying to submit an application for Summer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you in next steps.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Upcoming Application Deadlines
Summer 2020: Friday, July 3, 2020 at 5:00pm
If you've previously submitted an application and want to reapply, please send us an email at email@example.com.
We are in the process of updating our major declaration process. Stay tuned for a new and improved experience soon!
Advice to Pre-major students
Students who intend to declare the Psychology major are encouraged to visit the Student Services Office periodically during each semester to consult an advisor, to obtain departmental literature, and to review the undergraduate bulletin boards for current information. Pre-majors are encouraged to become involved in departmental student activities and events, such as:
- Visit the Student Services Office periodically during each semester to consult an advisor, to obtain departmental literature, and to review the undergrduate bulletin boards for current information
- Join the Psychology Majors bCourses to receive email notifications about psychology related events and opportunities. Request access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enroll in the Personal Development in Psychology DeCal course periodically offered by the PsychologiCal committee
- Take a freshman or sophomore seminar with a faculty member from the Psychology Department.
- Follow us on social media!