Current Graduate Students
Graduate Student Handbook 2022-2023
Optional Master's Degree
Second-Year Research Poster
Student Committee Participation
Qualifying Examination (QE)
Advancement to Candidacy
Normative Time and Candidacy
Registration and Grading
Health Insurance and Medical Resources
Student Frequently Asked Questions
- What Will I Do Here as a Graduate Student?
- What Courses Do I Have To Take?
- How Many Units Should I Take Each Semester?
- When Should I Begin My Research?
- How Much Teaching Will I Do?
- How Much Financial Support Will I Receive?
- What Are The Major Milestones Of The Doctoral Program?
- Course descriptions (current semester)
- Department Resources Directory
- Affiliated Departments & Institutes
- Online Schedule of Classes
- CITI Requirement for Advancement to Candidacy
- GSI Teaching and Resource Center
- Graduate Division Dissertation Guidelines
- Graduate Division Publications and Events
- Self-Help Services
- Professional Development Guide
- Process for changing legal name to lived name on official documents (transcripts, IDs, etc)