FAQ - Housing

Does the University offer housing for graduate students?

The University has housing available for graduate students. There are residences for single students and for students with families. For information: Cal Housing.


Are other housing options available?

Off campus and group housing are other options. The staff of Cal Rentals can assist you with your search.