Berkeley Way West Psychology - A/V Systems User Guide
Berkeley Way Psychology Room types
Room 3101 (see separate user guide)
Huddle Rooms (3416 can be reserved; some neighborhoods also have one)
- You can connect to the A/V system using the provided attached cables (HDMI, Audio, or VGA). NOTE: You will need to bring your own Mac HDMI or VGA connector.
Meeting Rooms (3310, 3414, 3438)
- Turn on the TV using the remote control secured to the back
The best and recommended way to connect to A/V system is using the easy-to-use Wireless HDMI option (AirMedia), following the step-by-step instructions displayed on the screen
- Point your browser to the provided IP address
Download the AirMedia software (Mac and Windows versions are available)
- On a Mac, to play sound wirelessly on the A/V speakers, install SoundFlower software which is downloadable at the following address: https://psychology.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/soundflower-2-0b2.dmg
- Run the AirMedia software and enter the IP address shown on the screen
- Click connect, and then enter the temporary Pass Code shown on the screen
- **You can not use Powerpoint Presentation View mode on Wireless HDMI option (AirMedia), use the provided cables instead.
- The second option to connect to the A/V system is to use the provided cables (HDMI, Audio, or VGA) on the closest table to the screen. NOTE: You will need to bring your own Mac HDMI or VGA connector.
- Please turn the TV off using the remote control after use