Current Graduate Students
Graduate Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Graduate Student Handbook (full version in PDF)
- Learning Outcomes
- Optional Master's Degree
- Second-Year Research Poster
- Qualifying Examination (QE)
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Normative Time and Candidacy
- Registration and Grading
- Academic Appointments
- Departmental Funds
- Student Organizations
- Health Insurance and Medical Resources
- Academic Resources
Student Frequently Asked Questions
- What Am I Doing Here?
- What Courses Do I Have To Take?
- How Many Units Should I Take Each Semester?
- When Should I Begin My Research?
- How Much Teaching Will I Do?
- How Much Financial Support Will I Receive?
- What Are The Major Milestones Of The Doctoral Program?
- Course descriptions (current semester)
- Department Resources Directory
- Affiliated Departments & Institutes
- Online Schedule of Classes
- CITI Requirement for Advancement to Candidacy
- GSI Teaching and Resource Center
- Graduate Division Dissertation Guidelines
- Graduate Division Publications and Events
- Campus Student Support Services
- Self-Help Services
- Professional Development Guide
- American Psychological Association of Graduate Students (APAGS)
- California Psychological Association of Graduate Students