Peer Advisor Workshop Series
Wednesdays November 1, 8, and 15 4-5:30pm
Room 2308 Tolman Hall
Already thinking ahead to life after graduation? If you’re ready to explore options, don’t miss this series of workshops hosted by the Psychology peer advisors. The workshops will be focused on various options for what to do with your Psychology degree.
• November 1: Gap Year
• November 8: Careers
• November 15: Options for Grad Programs
Updated Tier II Biological Courses
The Curriculum Committee has approved two courses that were previously electives to satisfy the Tier II Biological requirement:
• Psych 114 – Biology of Learning and Neural Plasticity
• Psych 125 – The Developing Brain
We’ve updated the information on our Enrollment Policies website to include some helpful information for how to enroll. These include:
• A page with strategies for enrolling in upper division Psychology courses.
• An interactive Enrollment Q&A website to help you navigate issues you may be having with enrollment.
• Frequently Asked Questions and their answers about enrollment priorities and issues.
placeInternship and Volunteering Opportunities