Weekly Opportunities - December 12, 2016
- Office Closed Friday 12/23 from 12pm-4pm. Office closed during the holidays: Monday 12/26 - Monday 1/2/17. Office will open Tuesday 1/3/17 at 9am.
- Psychology Student Services is hiring Peer Advisors for the Spring 2017 semester. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Psychology Student Services is hiring Work Study/Student Assistants for the Spring 2017 semester. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As you may know, there is a credit restriction for Psych 110 after completing MCB/Psych C61 beginning Fall 2016 semester. Many of you stopped by our office inquiring about the credit restriction if an equivalent course of MCB/Psych C61 was completed from a community college. After conferring with my colleague at the Office of the Registrar, he confirmed the set-up of Psych 110 and MCB/Psych C61 is as follows:
- If a student has transfer work that is articulated to MCB/Psych C61 as posted on assist.org website (e.g. Psych 24 from De Anza), then students will NOT receive any credit in Psych 110. Students must take Psych 117 or C127 to meet the Tier II Biological requirement.
- If the biological psychology course was accepted by the Psychology department but the course is NOT articulated on assist.org website, then students may take Psych 110 to fulfill the Tier II Biological requirement.
- Please make sure to verify the course articulation through assist.org website. If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by our office.