Forms and Petitions for the Psychology Department are listed below.
To download one of these forms, please click the name of the document, which will link you to a pdf of the form.
- Honors Application - Due 3rd week of instruction each semester. *
Psych 99/199 Independent Study Petition/Research Assistant Application - Due 5th week of week of instruction for Fall/Spring. *
- In Summer terms, 99/199 classes are offered in Session D and applications must be submitted according to that deadline
- DeCal course webpage - Visit this webpage for information about facilitating a DeCal course and to download all the forms that must be submitted.
- Seminar Application - Due by the last day of the semester prior to the Seminar.
- Syllabus Review Form - If you would like a course taken outside the department of Psychology to be considered as a major requirement, please submit this form with a syllabus attached. You may submit this form in advance of taking the course or once you have completed it.
- Exception to the Major Petition - Please submit this form to Student Services to have a course counted for Psychology major requirement if it is listed on our website of previously approved study abroad courses.
Psych 197 Application for Field Study - Due 5th week of instruction for Fall/Spring. *
- In Summer terms, 197 classes are offered in Session D and applications must be submitted according to that deadline.
Advising Hold Form - Spring 2018 - To have a Psychology major advising hold released, please complete this form and bring it to the Student Services Office.
- If you have an "Undeclared Senior" advising hold, this must be cleared through the College of Letters & Science.
*Forms submitted after the "Add courses without a fee" deadline will be assessed a late add fee on CalCentral.