Katherine Craig Swan Undergraduate Research Award – Nominations
Deadline EXTENDED: Friday October 27, 4pm
As a Psychology undergraduate student, we invite you to submit a proposal for the annual Katherine Craig Swan Undergraduate Research Award. Chosen proposals will be awarded up to $500 to fund the proposed research. The faculty of the Undergraduate Awards Committee will review applications and will award funding to the best proposals and most deserving applicants for this annual competition. In order to be considered, the application and proposal must be received in the Student Services Office by 4pm on Friday October 27.
For more information about this award, visit the Psychology research website.
NEW! Updated Tier II Major Requirement
The Curriculum Committee has approved two additional courses to satisfy the Tier II Biological requirement:
• Psych 114 – Biology of Learning and Neural Plasticity
• Psych 125 – The Developing Brain
Both of these classes are being offered in the Spring, so feel free to enroll in either of these if you’re still missing the Tier II Biological requirement.
Peer Advisor Workshop Series
Wednesdays November 1, 8, and 15 4-5:30pm
Already thinking ahead to life after graduation? If you’re ready to explore options, don’t miss this series of workshops hosted by the Psychology peer advisors. The workshops will be focused on various options for what to do with your Psychology degree.
• November 1: Gap Year
• November 8: Careers
• November 15: Alternative Grad Programs
We’ve updated the information on our Enrollment Policies website to include some helpful information for how to enroll. These include:
• A page with strategies for enrolling in upper division Psychology courses.
• An interactive Enrollment Q&A website to help you navigate issues you may be having with enrollment.
• Frequently Asked Questions and their answers about enrollment priorities and issues.
placeInternship and Volunteering Opportunities