Psychology Forms and Petitions
Forms and Petitions for the Psychology Department are listed below.
To download one of these forms, please click the name of the document, which will link you to a pdf of the form.
- Honors Application - Due 3rd week of instruction Fall semester
Psych 99/199 Independent Study Petition/Research Assistant Application - Due 5th week of instruction for Fall/Spring.
- In Summer 2017, 99/199 classes are offered in Session D and applications must be submitted according to that deadline
- DeCal course webpage - Visit this webpage for information about facilitating a DeCal course and to download all the forms that must be submitted.
Seminar Application - Due at the end of the semester prior to the seminar (May for Fall seminars, December for Spring seminars).
- For Fall 2017, the Psych 168 application deadline has been extended to July 28.
- Exception to the Major Petition - Please submit this form to Student Services once courses have been completed during Study Abroad programs, or from other institutions (UC Davis, UCLA, etc.).
Psych 197 Application for Field Study - Due 5th week of instruction for Fall/Spring.
- In Summer 2017, 197 classes are offered in Session D and applications must be submitted according to that deadline.
- Syllabus Review Form - If you would like a course to be considered as a major requirement, please submit this form with a syllabus attached.
- Advising Hold Form - Spring 2017 - To have an advising hold released, please complete this form and bring it to the Student Services Office.