Forms and Petitions for the Psychology Department are listed below.
To download one of these forms, please click the name of the document, which will link you to a pdf of the form.
- Honors Application - Due 3rd week of instruction Fall semester
Psych 99/199 Independent Study Petition/Research Assistant Application - Due 5th week of week of instruction for Fall/Spring*.
- In Summer 2017, 99/199 classes are offered in Session D and applications must be submitted according to that deadline
- DeCal course webpage - Visit this webpage for information about facilitating a DeCal course and to download all the forms that must be submitted.
Seminar Application - Due at the end of the semester prior to the seminar (May for Fall seminars, December for Spring seminars).
- For Fall 2017, the Psych 168 application deadline has been extended to July 28.
- Syllabus Review Form - If you would like a course to be considered as a major requirement, please submit this form with a syllabus attached.
- Exception to the Major Petition - Please submit this form to Student Services once courses have been completed during Study Abroad programs, or from other institutions (UC Davis, UCLA, etc.).
Psych 197 Application for Field Study - Due 5th week of instruction for Fall/Spring*.
- In Summer 2017, 197 classes are offered in Session D and applications must be submitted according to that deadline.
- Advising Hold Form - Spring 2017 - To have an advising hold released, please complete this form and bring it to the Student Services Office.
*Forms submitted after the second week of instruction will be assessed a late add fee on CalCentral.