Weekly Opportunities - October 24, 2016
- 128 Seminar Application: Probabilistic Models of Cognition. Complete application and turn into the Student Services Office (3305 Tolman Hall) by Friday December 2nd, 4pm. Spots are limited as Professor Griffiths will review applications and determine final enrollment. Students will be notified of enrollment before the holiday curtailment begins.
- Want to facilitate a DeCal for Spring 2017? Course proposal and paperwork due Friday, October 28th. See more information here.
- If you have an Advisor Hold with the Psychology Department located on your CalCentral profile, please come visit us in 3305 Tolman Hall ASAP! Student Services wants to make sure you're on track with the major requirements and working towards graduation. Complete the following form to have your Advisor Hold removed.
- Deadline to chnge grading option from Letter to P/NP or P/NP to Letter grade is this Friday, October 28th!
As you may know, there is a credit restriction for Psych 110 after completing MCB/Psych C61 beginning Fall 2016 semester. Many of you stopped by our office inquiring about the credit restriction if an equivalent course of MCB/Psych C61 was completed from a community college. After conferring with my colleague at the Office of the Registrar, he confirmed the set-up of Psych 110 and MCB/Psych C61 is as follows:
- If a student has transfer work that is articulated to MCB/Psych C61 as posted on assist.org website (e.g. Psych 24 from De Anza), then students will NOT receive any credit in Psych 110. Students must take Psych 117 or C127 to meet the Tier II Biological requirement.
- If the biological psychology course was accepted by the Psychology department but the course is NOT articulated on assist.org website, then students may take Psych 110 to fulfill the Tier II Biological requirement.
- Please make sure to verify the course articulation through assist.org website. If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by our office.
placeInternship and Volunteering Opportunities