Seeking motivated, healthy young adults to participate in an fMRI study. Experience in at least one previous fMRI study is necessary. This study will consist of 1 behavioral session of 1-2 hours, and 4 fMRI sessions of 2 hours each. Testing takes place at the UC Berkeley campus.
In each session, you will perform a working memory task. First, you will be trained outside the MRI scanner. After that, you will perform the task 4 times in the MRI scanner (separate days). You will be compensated $20/hour. Sessions can be planned over breaks as well. Taking a break for finals/going home is not a problem, however the study should be completed within 2 months.
- Have experience in participating in an fMRI study.
- Motivated to finish a 5-session study.
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Normal color vision
- 20/20 vision without glasses (contacts are ok)
- Have no metal in your body
- Not claustrophobic
for more information and screening. Thank you!
CPHS Approval #2010-02-781