Seeking motivated, healthy young adults to participate in an fMRI and TMS study. This study will consist of 4 sessions: a 1hr screening session, a 1 hour MRI session and two 2hr TMS sessions. In each session, you will perform simple perceptual discrimination tasks.
Testing takes place at the UC Berkeley campus. You will be compensated $15/hour.
-not be colorblind
-be right handed
-not have any metal on their body (or inside, though a few dental fillings are fine),
- not have any serious health problems,
- have normal or corrected-to-normal vision,
- not be claustrophobic,
- not be epileptic (or ever had a convulsion or seizure or have family members who ever had epilepsy),
- not wear colored contact lenses or glasses (clear contacts okay)
- not have taken medication for any psychological any psychological conditions, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit, etc. in the past three months
- are motivated to finish a 4-session study.
- are between the ages of 18 and 35
- have normal color vision
- not wear eye makeup to the session
- not wear anti-bacterial or sweat-proof athletic clothing to the session (these contain metal nanoparticles)
If interested please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "fMRI and TMS Memory Study".