The D’Esposito lab is seeking healthy, young adults to participate in an fMRI study. A sequence of behavioral and MRI scan sessions will take place on the UC Berkeley campus on separate days:
1. Screening and behavioral training session (<1hr, $20): You will complete fMRI screening forms to ensure that you are eligible for fMRI scanning, and you will learn and practice the tasks you will be performing in the scanner.
2. Three fMRI sessions (2 hours each, $20/hr): During each session, you will complete screening forms and then participate in an MRI session, during which you will perform simple visual / memory tasks in the scanner.
1) 18-35 years old
2) Right handed
3) Current weight over 45 kgs (100 lbs)
4) Able to read and speak English fluently
5) No metal in your body and not claustrophobic
6) No glasses (contacts are ok)
7) Not currently pregnant